CIBC/PCH Randonneurs 2016 ACP Fleche
- Start time: 07:00 April 23, 2016
- Finish time: 07:00 April 24, 2016
- Minimum distance 360K
- 22 hour rule- where no less than 25k to be ridden in the last 2 hours
- A fleche team consists of 3 to 5 machines (a tandem is considered 1 machine).
- Start Location: Your choice
- Finish Location: Old New York Deli & Bakery Co. 4972 Verdugo Way, Camarillo, CA 93012
- Fee $30 per person. RUSA members, deduct $5. CIBC members deduct another $5. For RUSA membership, must sign up 1 month in advance. For CIBC membership, be sure to make out a separate check from the ride fee.
- Each fleche team member must fill out an entry form and sign the waiver, and received by Fleche coordinators by April 16, 2016.
- A Fleche qualifies for ACP and RUSA awards as well as the coveted R-5000 Award.
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
- Finish breakfast included for riders completing Fleche on time.
All routes must be reviewed and approved by the Fleche coordinators (Foster Nagaoka & Linda Bott). The team captain must submit the proposed route to Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Linda (email@example.com) before April 9th, 2016.
Be sure to look the rules over before designing your route. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Foster.
Transportation: The finish location is 2.5 miles from the Camarillo Amtrak Station via bicycle. Check with Amtrak’s Sunday schedule. Be aware that Amtrak has only limited space for bicycles and some trains require bicycles to be boxed. Access to the 101 Freeway is very convenient. Several hotels are nearby as well.
A safe / responsible option is to drop your car at one of the nearby hotels and return to your start location by train. Your car will be waiting for you at the hotel when you finish. That way you can get some sleep before driving home.