- Start time: 08:00 April 8, 2017
- Finish time: 08:00 April 9, 2017
- Minimum distance 360K
- 22 hour rule- where no less than 25k to be ridden in the last 2 hours
- A fleche team consists of 3 to 5 machines (a tandem is considered 1 machine).
- Start Location: Your choice
- Finish Location: Corner Bakery Cafe, 345 South Lake Ave, Pasadena CA 91101
- Fee is $25 per person, which includes breakfast at the finish. CIBC members deduct $5 and RUSA members deduct an additional $5. Click here to become CIBC member. Be sure to make out a separate check for CIBC membership.
- Each fleche team rider must fill out an online entry form and sign the waiver.
- A Fleche qualifies for ACP and RUSA awards as well as the coveted R-5000 Award.
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
All routes must be reviewed and approved by the Fleche coordinator, Kerin Huber. The team captain must submit the proposed route to Kerin (email@example.com) before March 30, 2017.
Be sure to look the rules over before designing your route. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Kerin.
Each fleche team member must fill out the online entry form and sign the waiver. The waivers must be mailed to Kerin and received before April 5, 2017.
Transportation: The finish location is 0.4 miles from the Lake Ave Gold Line station. The Gold Line train runs every 12 minutes and will take you to Union Station in Los Angeles, where you can board Amtrak or Metrolink trains to many destinations.