- Ride Type: ACP 200k
- Date: June 4th, 2016
- Fee: write a check to Channel Islands Bicycle Club (CIBC) for $30. RUSA members, deduct $5. CIBC members deduct another $5. Click here to become CIBC member.
- Start Time: 7:00
- Registration: 6:30
- Time Limit: 13.5 Hours
- Ride Ends: 20:30 on June 4th
- Route Map (Subject to Revision): https://ridewithgps.com/routes/13694111?privacy_code=HRyRehEFxVUVwUTr
- Cue sheet (Subject to Revision): (PDF)
- Start: Residence of Larry and Linda Bott 6274 Fremont Street, Ventura, CA 93003 There is plenty of on street parking available directly across from their home.
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
Description: Ride goes into Santa Barbara and along East Mountain Road, then onto the turn around at the El Capitan Resort just west of Goleta. The return is through Hope Ranch and then along the shore back to Ventura. Lights and reflective gear are required for this ride.
SAG / Support: This is a typical Randonneur event where you are required to be self-sufficient. However, SAG will be available on call to those who have a cell phone. Given the length of the course it may be some time before we can get to you, so be prepared with sufficient warm clothing/emergency blankets/food/water, etc. so you are comfortable and safe until we can reach you. As always in an emergency call 911.
Ride Organizer: Foster Nagaoka (email@example.com)