- Ride Type: RUSA 100k Populaire
- Date: December 16th, 2018 (Sunday)
- Must be a current RUSA member to ride in this event.
- Fee: cash, or checks payable to Channel Islands Bicycle Club (CIBC) for $10.
- Start Time: 0800h
- Registration: 0700h
- Time Limit: 6.5 Hours
- Ride Ends: 1450(2:30pm)
- Route Map (subject to change): https://ridewithgps.com/routes/936821
- Cue Sheet (subject to change): (PDF / XLS)
- Start Location: Parking lot of Museum of Ventura County 100 E. Main St., Ventura, CA 93001 at the Santa Clara St entrance.
- Rider Reservation Form must be completed and submitted. Registration will be completed at the start. Please fill in the form completely to not cause a delay in registration.
- Rider Reservation List
The Lazy Acres 100K Populaire is a scenic out and back coastal route from the west end of Ventura to Lazy Acres Market in Santa Barbara. The first 13 and last 13 miles of the route is on Old PCH on the shoreline. In Carpinteria, there is a rolly jaunt along the foothills then on to Summerland, Montecito and up Cabrillo Blvd in Santa Barbara. If you missed anything on the way up, you can resee most of it on the return. The course, barring coastal fog, has views of the Channel Islands off the coast of Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. The coast is usually very mild, with lows in the 50’s, and highs in the 70’s.
Ride Organizer: Foster Nagaoka (Foster Nagaoka <firstname.lastname@example.org)