- Ride Type: ACP 200k
- Date: January 1st, 2017
- Fee: $25, CIBC members deduct $5. Click here to become CIBC member. Be sure to make out a separate check for CIBC membership.
- Start Time: 6:30
- Registration: 5:30
- Time Limit: 13.5 Hours
- Ride Ends: 20:00 on January 1st
- Route Map (Subject to Revision): http://ridewithgps.com/routes/11361901
- Cue sheet (Subject to Revision): (XLS)
- Start: 26751 Portola Parkway, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
The route starts in Foothill Ranch in Orange County, goes through Santiago Canyon, straight to the coast most on paths, then along the PCH to the South end of Camp Pendleton and returns. It has about 4500 feet of climbing, but nothing is huge and it spread out enough making it relatively easy. Most riders will go through Laguna Beach early enough in the morning when the traffic is generally light. It’s a good “newbie” route, but it’s not as easy as the Malibu Coastal Cruise.
It is suggested that riders park near the finish and ride to the start. There is plenty of parking near the finish. The ride to the start will be 0.7 miles of downhill, along this route.
Ride Organizer: Willie Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org)