- Ride Type: RUSA 200k
- Date: October 25th, 2015 (Sunday)
- Fee: $25, CIBC members deduct $5. Click here to become CIBC member. Be sure to make out a separate check for CIBC membership.
- Start Time: 7:00
- Registration: 6:30
- Time Limit: 13.5 Hours
- Ride Ends: 20:30 on October 25th
- Route Map (Subject to Revision): http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/25946678
- Cue sheet (Subject to Revision): (XLS)
- Start: 1929 Verdugo Blvd, La Canada, CA. There is ample parking in the Park and Ride lot adjacent to the Starbucks.
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
Ride Description: This ride features a mix of suburban neighborhoods in the San Gabriel Valley and climbing in the Mountains. It includes the beautiful Glendora Mountain Road and Glendora Ridge Road to Mt. Baldy Village. There is about 9,000 feet of climbing in this ride, but almost none of it is steep. Food and water will be provided at the control at Mt Baldy Village. Please bring your lights and reflective gear to this ride. We will start in the light, but it is very easy to run out of daylight at this time of year.
Ride Organizer: Kerin Huber (firstname.lastname@example.org)