- Ride Type: ACP 400k
- Date: March 24th, 2018
- Fee: $45, CIBC members deduct $5. Click here to become CIBC member. Be sure to make out a separate check for CIBC membership.
- Start Time: 5:30
- Registration: 4:45
- Time Limit: 27 Hours
- Ride Ends: 8:30 on March 25th
- Route Map (Subject to Revision): http://ridewithgps.com/routes/6782910
- Cue sheet (Subject to Revision): (XLS)
- Start: 26751 Portola Parkway, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
- Waiver and Registration
- Registered Riders
Starting in Foothill Ranch, this route goes to Newport Beach via Laguna Canyon, PCH to the SART (Santa Ana River Trail) for the full 25 mile length, Corona, Norco, upper SART to the end, Redlands, south to Lake Perris, Hemet, the hill and wine country east of Temecula, south to Rainbow and through avocado country, west to Bonsall, back to Oceanside via San Luis Rey trail, north to San Clemente (old PCH and bike paths), Dana Point, and back to Foothill Ranch. Total climbing is approximately 10,000 feet with longer climbs mostly 6%, but a few short climbs over 10%. There will be food and beverages at the finish all night and even when the Sun comes up the next morning!
Ride Organizer: Willie Hunt (email@example.com)